Kindly pay close attention to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C” and “Terms and Conditions”) before using the https://rmr-management.com/ Website.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1.1. By accessing and using the Website the user agrees to the following T&C, which shall take effect immediately upon the user’s first interaction with the Website. If the user disagrees with the below T&C he/she should refrain from accessing or using the Website.
1.2. These T&C may be revised or amended from time to time, at the Website owners’ discretion, and without prior notice. Therefore, the user should frequently check for any relevant updates as the user’s continued use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of any revised or amended terms. If the user disagrees with any revision or amendment as aforesaid, he/she should cease accessing or using the Website immediately.
- Intellectual Property
2.1. Unless explicitly specified, all intellectual property in/on the Website or any of its content including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks and names, service marks, text, graphics, branding, themes and Website design are the property of, or licensed to, the Website owners, or in accordance with other lawful authorized use.
2.2. The user agrees and accepts that by entering the Website, he/she does so only for his/her personal use and benefit. None of the content contained in/on the Website may be downloaded, copied, inverted, sold, broadcasted, distributed or otherwise used for any commercial purpose. The user may, however, download and copy content from the Website for his/her personal and non-commercial use.
- Content and Contributions
3.1. The Website owners may amend or delete any section of the Website and/or its content, in whole or in part, without prior notice and free of any liability for any such changes.
3.2. None of the Website content shall be relied on as advice or recommendations, professional or otherwise, and the user should not rely upon the Website content to make any decisions or reach any conclusions.
3.3. Where the Website permits users to contribute content in any form, including but not limited to posting comments and uploading files (“User Contributions”) the following is applicable:
- The Website owners assume no responsibility whatsoever for User Contributions or for any distress, injury or damage resulting from or caused by said User Contributions.
- The Website owners reserve the right to control User Content that appears on the Website and may remove any User Content, without prior notice, which they deem to be unfit or inappropriate, at their sole discretion.
- Links to Third Party Websites and Resources
From time to time the Website may contain links or references to external Websites or resources, owned, controlled or hosted by third parties. Any such link or reference does not constitute an endorsement of, claim of ownership over, or assumption of responsibility for any of the content of these external Websites or resources by the Website or Website owners.
- Disclaimers and Liability
5.1. The Website owners make no warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied with regards to any of the following:
- The uninterrupted or continuous accessibility of the Website or any of its content.
- The suitability or compatibility of the Website or any of its content with any computer system, software or information storage or retrieval system.
- The security of the Website or its content, or of any information which the users submit to the Website.
- The absence of virus or malicious software or machine-readable code.
5.2. The Website owners indisputably, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall bare no liability for any loss or damage resulting from using or accessing the Website or its content, whether direct or consequential and howsoever caused.
5.3. Nothing in these T&C shall be construed or interpreted as attempting to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury which results from the negligence of the Website owners or any of their agents or employees.
- Jurisdiction and Severability
6.1. All clauses, sub-clauses and parts thereof shall be severable and shall be read and construed independently. Should any part of these T&C be found invalid, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining T&C as a whole, and insofar as they are applicable.
6.2. These T&C shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the UAE, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of the UAE.